Thursday, May 1, 2008

All About Flicks I've Watched ... Not Necessarily Enjoyed

A few months ago, I started a blog (again) ... and tried to wanna keep it active. But I realised soon that I was doing that good a job keeping it active. Perhaps having some personal passion on a focus topic would help.

If you know me, you'd know I practically invest a good segment of my life with movies, tv shows, films ... you know ... so why not blog about the stuff I've watched. And how else to start it, with the advent of summer of 2008 in the USA when loads of films hit the big screens.

So I thought about a name ... revvywood, hollyrev, rev-films ... nah too corny. Better keep it simple.

flicks : A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.

I present to you, Rev-Boy's Flicks.

Enjoy ... and I pray this stays active.

** thinks ** : I wanna display a logo or something but I don't even have one.

No comments: